Natalia Koritskaya is an experienced fiduciary Financial Advisor and a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®), who helps clients and their attorneys with all financial issues of the divorce process.
Either working with both spouses as a financial neutral or representing you as your financial advocate, Natalia focuses on the following aspects of divorce:
- Budgeting and cash-flow analysis.
- Determining community vs separate property.
- Creating asset division scenarios.
- Projecting how choices you make today may impact your financial future.
- Calculating child and spousal support as well as alimony buyout scenarios.
- Post-divorce financial planning and investment management.
Natalia’s purpose is to help you feel confident, connected and in control of your financial life. The right financial advice can help prepare you for whatever life brings – both the expected and the unexpected.
Natalia earned her bachelor’s and master’s degree from Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. She received her professional Certificate in Personal Financial Planning from UC Berkeley Extension and has completed 40-hours of divorce mediation training and collaborative divorce training.
As a divorce financial professional, Natalia Koritskaya is a member of the Collaborative Practice San Mateo County, Collaborative Practice of San Francisco, and the San Francisco Bar Association.
Being a Russian-speaking financial advisor, Natalia is involved with the local Russian-speaking community in the Bay Area.
Ready to learn more? Getting started is as easy as meeting for a complimentary initial consultation.